Saturday, May 5, 2012

SNAP To It!

A couple of weeks ago I had the most amazing experience ... I attended the SNAP! Conference in Lehi, Utah! Not only was it a great chance to get away from it all and do something for myself, it was a great chance to meet some of the Bloggers I read on a daily basis, as well as meet some new people (and find more blogs to read on a daily basis)!

I was truly inspired and motivated, and the theme of the conference really resonated with me: "Just Be You." While I am a self-described blog superfan, I have always felt as if my ideas, and what I have had to say on a blog was not as valid or worthy as some of the blogs I love. But, by just being me, and writing about what I love, there is no way I can fail. So, as of today, I am officially SNAPPING TO IT and commiting to this blog. Yes, my pictures may not be the best at this point, but what I lack in quality photos I can make up for in enthusiasm and being the best me I can be!
This necklace was a gift from Amy Cornwell designs: www.amycornwell.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment